Subject: Re: [1/2 PATCH] git-svn: make multi-init less confusing

From: David Kågedal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 13:58:52 +0100

Seth Falcon <[email-masked]> writes:

> David Kågedal <[email-masked]> writes:
>> Now if you could only clarify the documentation of dcommit to explain
>> whether it creates one svn revision per commit in your branch, or if
>> it creates a single svn revision with the full diff, and the
>> documentation would be perfect :-)
>
> dcommit creates one svn rev for each commit listed by:
>
>    git log remotes/git-svn..HEAD

So if I want to commit a different subset, is that possible?  In my
case, I have a "master" branch with a few changes on top of git-svn
that I never want to commit to svn.  So what I want is to commit
"master..HEAD".  Can I do that with dcommit?  It seems that "git svn
set-tree master..HEAD" might do the trick.

-- 
David Kågedal