Subject: ab/sanitize-leak-ci & more leak fixes soon-or-not

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 16:35:17 +0200

On Thu, Sep 30 2021, Junio C Hamano wrote:

> * ab/sanitize-leak-ci (2021-09-23) 2 commits
>  - tests: add a test mode for SANITIZE=leak, run it in CI
>  - Makefile: add SANITIZE=leak flag to GIT-BUILD-OPTIONS
>
>  CI learns to run the leak sanitizer builds.
>
>  Will merge to 'next'.

Yay! I've got some post-cleanup work, leak fixes etc. that were waiting
on this.

I've been careful to only change things that don't textually or
semantically conflict with "seen" (and don't cause any CI smoke there),
so e.g. marking up tests as passing, fixing leaks etc. should go pretty
smoothly as far as those topics graduating.

But it's not in any way urgent, we've had most of those leaks for ages,
but I figured since we're in week 6/12 of 2.34 it might be a good time
to get them in sooner than later.

But you've been frustrated by some past cleanup topics of mine, so I
wanted to ask. Would you prefer to wait until it's in "master" until
those trickle in, or hold them off entirely for a while etc?