Subject: Celebrating Git's 20th Anniversary - A Token of Appreciation from GitLab

From: Toon Claes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2025 12:08:24 +0200

Dear Git Contributors,

Last month Git celebrated its 20th anniversary. This is a huge
milestone, and we at GitLab are grateful for your incredible engagement
with Git over the years! It's awesome that we've reached this 20-year
milestone together. Your contributions to the Git ecosystem have not
only shaped this powerful tool but also made platforms like GitLab
possible.

As Git celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, we at GitLab want to
express our gratitude for your contributions to the Git ecosystem that
has made our community possible.

To commemorate this milestone, we're offering active Git contributors a
special anniversary package containing Git-themed merchandise. You can
find it at: https://rewards.gitlab.com/kits/1008.

If you're interested in receiving such package, please send us an email
at: [email-masked]

Thank you for your ongoing support and engagement!

Toon Claes
Senior Backend Engineer @ GitLab