Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 17/21] fsck: verify commit-graph

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:08:40 +0200

On Mon, Jun 04 2018, Derrick Stolee wrote:

> +		prepare_alt_odb();
> +		for (alt = alt_odb_list; alt; alt = alt->next) {
> +			verify_argv[2] = "--object-dir";
> +			verify_argv[3] = alt->path;
> +			if (run_command(&commit_graph_verify))
> +				errors_found |= ERROR_COMMIT_GRAPH;
> +		}
> +	}
> +

This doesn't compile under clang on master. It needs to account for
0b20903405 ("sha1_file: add repository argument to prepare_alt_odb",
2018-03-23).

    builtin/fsck.c:837:19: error: too few arguments to function call, single argument 'r' was not specified
                    prepare_alt_odb();
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^

Ditto this error due to a missing resolution with 031dc927f4
("object-store: move alt_odb_list and alt_odb_tail to object store",
2018-03-23):

    builtin/fsck.c:838:14: error: use of undeclared identifier 'alt_odb_list'
                for (alt = alt_odb_list; alt; alt = alt->next) {