Subject: Re: git-svn dcommit failure

From: Florian Weimer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:20:26 +0200

* Pierre Habouzit:

> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 11:35:10AM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> * Florian Weimer:
>> 
>> > This with git-svn 1.5.1.4-2 on something that is quite close to Debian
>> > etch.
>> 
>> Same issue with 1.5.2~rc3-2.
>
>   Are you using ControlMaster in your ssh setup in auto/autoask mode? (I
> assume your repository is svn+ssh). If yes, then you *have* to start a
> persistent ssh connection before you do anything else:

No.  It's svn+ssh (with a custom connect script), but without the
controlchan extension.  Subversion works fine and lets me commit
changes.

After manually committing the offending changes via Subversion, I
git-svn has begun to work again, too (but I haven't yet tried to
change the same files).