Subject: Re: future of the mediawiki extension?

From: Antoine Beaupré <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:28:09 -0400

On 2017-10-30 11:29:55, Matthieu Moy wrote:
>> It should also be mentioned that this contrib isn't very active: I'm not
>> part of the GitHub organization, yet I'm probably the one that's been
>> the most active with patches in the last year (and I wasn't very active
>> at all).
>
> FYI, I'm no longer using Mediawiki as much as I did, and I don't really
> use Git-Mediawiki anymore.
>
> The main blocking point to revive Git-Mediawiki is to find a new
> maintainer (https://github.com/Git-Mediawiki/Git-Mediawiki/issues/33). I
> believe I just found one ;-).

Eh. I assume you mean me here. As I hinted at in another thread, I am
not sure I can commit to leading the project - just scratching an
itch. But I may be able to review pull requests and make some releases
from time to time... I probably won't work on code or features I don't
need unless someone funds my work or something. ;)

We'll see where the community takes us, I guess... Always better to have
more than one maintainer, anyways, just for the bus factor... Worst
case, I'll delegate to a worthy successor. :)

A.

-- 
Votre silence ne vous protégera pas.
                        - Audrey Lorde