Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/3] update sha1dc from PR #36

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 00:24:09 +0200

On Tue, Jun 27 2017, Junio C. Hamano jotted:

> Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason  <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> A v2 addressing comments to the v1, tbdiff below. Just fixes the
>> subject line on 1/3 & gets rid of the redundant _BIG_ENDIAN detection
>> for Solaris, we can just use __sparc (and indeed we did before this).
>
> Thanks.  Let's have this tested by minority platform folks to help
> the upstream digest your pull request.  The change since the last
> round makes perfect sense to me.

I got someone on #cygwin on Freenode to test this for me (compile git +
t0013-sha1dc.sh), it passed, ditto for 2x people testing on Solaris
SPARC.

Updated a comment on the PR with that:
https://github.com/cr-marcstevens/sha1collisiondetection/pull/36#issuecomment-311502713

I'm pretty sure this un-breaks everything & doesn't regress on cases
where we fixed things earlier.