Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/3] git-credential-netrc: better symbolic port names support

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2025 10:15:42 +0900

Hi,

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This revision fixes a single white space in a new test added in 3/3.
>
> The contents exactly match what I locally have (as I fixed up the
> previous round locally before you sent in this iteration).
>
> [v4 0/3] does not look like a reply to [v3 0/3], though.  It has
> these header lines
>
>     Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>     In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
>     References: <[email-masked]>
>
> and refers to the message in the discussion thread of [v3 0/3] in
> which you said "I'll now send a v4 fixing the white space issue,
> making sure to --in-reply-to=$message-id-of-v3-cover-letter."

Hm, correct.  I picked the first message I saw as [PATCH v3 0/3] at
https://lore.kernel.org/git/ but it was a reply, no the original.  Maybe
I'll get it right in a future submission ^^'.

Thanks again for the previous comments/review.

Cheers,

-- 
Maxim