Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add contrib/credentials/netrc with GPG support

From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 16:32:49 -0500

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 16:17:26 -0500 Jeff King <[email-masked]> wrote: 

JK> Do you need to quote "\n" here?

Fixed.

JK> Hmm, so it's not an error (just a warning) to say:

JK>   git credential-netrc -f /does/not/exist

JK> but it is an error to say:

JK>   git credential-netrc

JK> and have it fail to find any netrc files. Shouldn't the latter be a
JK> lesser error than the former?

Fixed, they should both exit(0).

>> +	next unless m/([^=]+)=(.+)/;

JK> Should this regex be anchored at the start of the string?

Fixed.

>> +	printf STDERR "searching for %s = %s\n", $_, $q{$_} || '(any value)'
>> +	 foreach sort keys %q;
JK> Leftover one-char indent.

Fixed.

Ted