Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Dec 2017, #03; Wed, 13)

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 18:41:07 +0100

On Wed, Dec 13 2017, Junio C. Hamano jotted:

>
> * ab/simplify-perl-makefile (2017-12-11) 1 commit
>   (merged to 'next' on 2017-12-13 at 1b791d2503)
>  + Makefile: replace perl/Makefile.PL with simple make rules
>
>  The build procedure for perl/ part has been greatly simplified by
>  weaning ourselves off of MakeMaker.
>
>  Will merge to 'master'.

I noticed this tiny grammar error in the commit message which you may
want to amend (or maybe it's not worth it since it's in next already):

    As a side-effect of these general changes the perl documentation
    now only installed by install-{doc,man}, not a mere "install" as
    before

That should be:

    As a side-effect of these general changes the perl documentation is
    now only installed by install-{doc,man}, not a mere "install" as
    before

I.e. it's missing an "is" between "documentation" and "now".