Subject: Re: Regression in e02ca72: git svn rebase is broken on Windows

From: Tvangeste <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:44:25 +0200

10.09.2013, 18:53, "Johannes Sixt" <[email-masked]>:
> Can you please run the command with GIT_TRACE=2?

Sure:
#> git --version
trace: built-in: git 'version'
git version 1.8.4.242.gbb80ee0

#> git svn rebase -l
trace: exec: 'git-svn' 'rebase' '-l'
trace: run_command: 'git-svn' 'rebase' '-l'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--git-dir'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--show-cdup'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.fetchall'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.noauthcache'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.nocheckout'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn.authorsprog'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.dryrun'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.preservemerges'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.followparent'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.useSvmProps'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn.authorsfile'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn.username'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn.repackflags'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.localtime'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--int' '--get' 'svn.repack'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn.ignorepaths'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.verbose'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.quiet'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--int' '--get' 'svn.logwindowsize'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn.ignorerefs'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn.configdir'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.merge'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.addauthorfrom'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.useSvnsyncProps'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.noMetadata'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.local'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn.strategy'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn.includepaths'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' '--get' 'svn.uselogauthor'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--symbolic' '--all'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '-l'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '-l'
trace: built-in: git 'update-index' '--refresh'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-list' '--first-parent' '--pretty=medium' 'HEAD' '--'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' 'svn.useSvmProps'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '-l'
trace: built-in: git 'for-each-ref' '--format=%(refname)' 'refs/'
trace: built-in: git 'for-each-ref' '--format=%(refname)' 'refs/'
trace: built-in: git 'for-each-ref' '--format=%(refname)' 'refs/'
trace: built-in: git 'for-each-ref' '--format=%(refname)' 'refs/'
trace: built-in: git 'for-each-ref' '--format=%(refname)' 'refs/'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn-remote.svn.rewriteRoot'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn-remote.svn.url'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn-remote.svn.pushurl'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn-remote.svn.uuid'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-list' '--pretty=raw' '--reverse' 'cdc459d7cedcec6bb26812e24661c7318f031be4..refs/remotes/trunk' '--'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn-remote.svn.rewriteRoot'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--get' 'svn-remote.svn.rewriteUUID'
trace: built-in: git 'diff-index' 'HEAD' '--'
trace: exec: 'git-rebase' 'refs/remotes/trunk'
trace: run_command: 'git-rebase' 'refs/remotes/trunk'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--parseopt' '--' 'refs/remotes/trunk'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--git-dir'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--is-bare-repository'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--show-toplevel'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' 'rebase.stat'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' 'rebase.autostash'
trace: built-in: git 'config' '--bool' 'rebase.autosquash'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--verify' 'refs/remotes/trunk^0'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--verify' 'refs/remotes/trunk^0'
trace: built-in: git 'symbolic-ref' '-q' 'HEAD'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--verify' 'HEAD'
trace: built-in: git 'rev-parse' '--verify' 'HEAD'
trace: built-in: git 'update-index' '-q' '--ignore-submodules' '--refresh'
fatal: unable to access '../../../../w:/work/xxx/xxx-xxx-OSS.git.new/.git/config': Invalid argument
trace: built-in: git 'diff-files' '--quiet' '--ignore-submodules'
fatal: index file open failed: Invalid argument
Cannot rebase: You have unstaged changes.
trace: built-in: git 'diff-index' '--cached' '--quiet' '--ignore-submodules' 'HEAD' '--'
Please commit or stash them.
rebase refs/remotes/trunk: command returned error: 1

Thanks,
  --Tvangeste