Subject: Draft of Git Rev News edition 132

From: Christian Couder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2026 00:15:57 +0100

Hi everyone,

A draft of a new Git Rev News edition is available here:

  https://github.com/git/git.github.io/blob/master/rev_news/drafts/edition-132.md

Everyone is welcome to contribute in any section either by editing the
above page on GitHub and sending a pull request, or by commenting on
this GitHub issue:

  https://github.com/git/git.github.io/issues/819

You can also reply to this email.

In general all kinds of contributions, for example proofreading,
suggestions for articles or links, help on the issues in GitHub,
volunteering for being interviewed and so on, are very much
appreciated.

I tried to Cc everyone who appears in this edition, but maybe I missed
some people, sorry about that.

Jakub, Markus, Kaartic and I plan to publish this edition late on Monday
Mars 2nd, 2026.

Thanks,
Christian.