Subject: Git Gui not working on Mac book pro

From: Paul Grimes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:13:40 +0000

Hello,

Git-gui is not working on my Mac Book Pro.  Here's relevant info.  Any
help getting this to work would be appriciated.

$sw_vers -productVersion
10.7.5

$git --version
git version 1.8.0
$git gui
error: git-gui died of signal 11
$

This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or 
may be CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE 
PROTECTED 
BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of 
the addressee(s) named herein.  If you are not an intended 
recipient, please contact the sender immediately and take the 
steps necessary to delete the message completely from your 
computer system.

Not Intended as a Substitute for a Writing: Notwithstanding the 
Uniform Electronic Transaction Act or any other law of similar 
effect, absent an express statement to the contrary, this e-mail 
message, its contents, and any attachments hereto are not 
intended 
to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and 
are not otherwise intended to bind this sender, 
barnesandnoble.com 
llc, barnesandnoble.com inc. or any other person or entity.