Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/6] builtin/repo: add disk size info to keyvalue stucture output

From: Lucas Seiki Oshiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2025 16:09:05 -0300

> This part has both textual and semantic conflicts with Lucas's "-z
> is a synonym for --format=nul" topic.

My only change in this test was:

diff --git a/t/t1901-repo-structure.sh b/t/t1901-repo-structure.sh
index 36a71a144e..df7d4ea524 100755
--- a/t/t1901-repo-structure.sh
+++ b/t/t1901-repo-structure.sh
@@ -101,6 +101,13 @@ test_expect_success 'keyvalue and nul format' '
 		tr "\n=" "\0\n" <expect >expect_nul &&
 		git repo structure --format=nul >out 2>err &&

+		test_cmp expect_nul out &&
+		test_line_count = 0 err &&
+
+		# "-z", as a synonym to "--format=nul", participates in the
+		# usual "last one wins" rule.
+		git repo structure --format=table -z >out 2>err &&
+
 		test_cmp expect_nul out &&
 		test_line_count = 0 err
 	)

Given that Justin moved the --format=nul test to
`test_expect_success 'empty repository'`, it should be ok to move
my change together with it. I did it here and everything seems to
be working.