Subject: Re: GitGitGadget's website is responsive, how about kernel.org?

From: "Rito Rhymes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2026 02:20:55 -0400

Actually...

now that I've had time to think about it (and get some
rest), I think it's best to keep the patch series review and
discussion all in this thread, publicly and transparently.

I initially defaulted to sending it separately to Konstantin directly
because this is Git's archive, and I wanted to respect convention by
keeping the thread appropriately scoped. At first, this seemed more like
just a routing touchpoint.

But seeing as there is no public mailing list for kernel.org's repo
specifically, and this is basically already a sidecar thread about the
site theme patch, we might as well consolidate the process here for
simplicity and transparency. Plus, I imagine the site matters to most
people in Git, and the mailing list is archived on lore.kernel.org
anyway...

This will allow anyone to review the code and comment on it.

I'm sending the patch series again directly in this thread, and I
think we should keep communication contained here (unless someone has
a better idea).