Subject: Re: git-gui: Why are the main panels no longer white?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 17:24:49 +0200

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 09:58, Marc Branchaud <[email-masked]> 
wrote:
> I think our emails crossed in the night somewhere...
> 
> I've found that
> 	git-gui*Text.Background
> in ~/.Xresources does the right thing.

Hmmm, for me this doesn't work.

But, if I define it like this:

 *vpane*Text.Background: ...

It works. Probably becouse root window name differs in my case, but I 
have no idea why.

Considering issue solved.

Probably, this can happen to anyone on Kubuntu (or maybe KDE), but 
don't see a way fix this on git-gui side. If something is changing 
theme colors using `*.background: ...`, this "something" must also set 
color for git-gui.