Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Nov 2020, #05; Wed, 25)

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 20:06:55 -0500

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 04:58:52PM -0800, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> * tb/pack-bitmap (2020-11-21) 24 commits
> [...]
>
>  Various improvement to the codepath that writes out pack bitmaps.
>
>  Needs a bit of reshuffling?
>  cf. <[email-masked]>

Yep, this needs to be shuffled around. I know that Stolee and Jonathan
Tan are discussing some of the patches, too.

So, half of me is holding off while they discuss, to see if there is
anything that falls out and needs picking up. The other half of me is
busy preparing GitHub's MIDX bitmaps patches for upstream, and hasn't
had the time ;-).

I'll likely send a new version of that series after the US holiday when
I'm back in the office next week.

Sorry for the delay :-/.

Thanks,
Taylor