Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 1/6] refs: get rid of global list of hidden refs

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:49:34 +0100

On Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 02:36:04PM +0100, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
> 
> On Tue, Nov 08 2022, Patrick Steinhardt wrote:
> 
> > @@ -2591,6 +2592,7 @@ int cmd_receive_pack(int argc, const char **argv, const char *prefix)
> >  		packet_flush(1);
> >  	oid_array_clear(&shallow);
> >  	oid_array_clear(&ref);
> > +	string_list_clear(&hidden_refs, 1);
> 
> In the v4 re-roll you got rid of the "1" for some other string_lists,
> but is this one still needed, i.e. does it use "util"? At a glance it
> doesn't seem so. There's another "hidden_refs" (maybe just semi-related)
> in 4/6 that doesn't use it when clearing.

Oh, right, I missed this one. Will wait a bit though for other feedback
to come in before sending a v5 only with this one-line change.

Patrick