Subject: Re: [PATCH v6] revision: use calloc instead of malloc where possible

From: Bagas Sanjaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 15:44:33 +0700

On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 07:53:14PM +0000, Rose via GitGitGadget wrote:
> From: Seija <[email-masked]>
> 
> We can avoid having to call memset by calling calloc

Who are "we"?

Please avoid using first-person pronouns (I and we), since these are
ambiguous in context of many entities (individuals/companies)
participating in development. Instead, write in imperative mood and
passive voice, e.g. "Avoid the need to call memset by allocating with
calloc() instead of malloc().".

Even then, what are justifications of malloc() -> calloc() conversion
other than the described above?

> 
> Signed-off-by: Seija [email-masked]

The SoB doesn't look OK. It should have been
"Signed-off-by: Your Real Name <[email-masked]>".

Thanks.

-- 
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara