Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] ci: use a newer `github-script` version

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 17:22:33 -0500

On Wed, Dec 07, 2022 at 02:34:37PM +0000, Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget wrote:
> From: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>
>
> The old version we currently use runs in node.js v12.x, which is being
> deprecated in GitHub Actions. The new version uses node.js v16.x.
>
> Incidentally, this also avoids the warning about the deprecated
> `::set-output::` workflow command because the newer version of the
> `github-script` Action uses the recommended new way to specify outputs.
>
> Signed-off-by: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>

It took me a second to remember why my S-o-b was here, but it looks like
this is from when I queued this patch in [1], which is on 'master' as of
63357b79c9 (ci: use a newer `github-script` version, 2022-11-08).

So having my S-o-b here is definitely OK (since I was the one who put it
there in the first place!), but I don't think we need to re-queue this
patch, unless it was reverted out in the meantime (which it doesn't
appear to be).

Thanks,
Taylor

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/