Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] mergetool: do not enable hideResolved by default

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 00:36:20 -0800

Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]> writes:

>>                       I should be able to send out an improved log
>> message (more concise and summarizing the supporting info from this
>> thread) later this afternoon.
>
> Thanks.  I think this is the last known regression in the -rc, and
> an update before the final happens on coming Monday is very much
> appreciated.

A little late, but here it is.  Thoughts of all kinds welcome, as
always.

Jonathan Nieder (2):
  mergetool: do not enable hideResolved by default
  doc: describe mergetool configuration in git-mergetool page

 Documentation/config/mergetool.txt | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-mergetool.txt    | 4 ++++
 git-mergetool.sh                   | 9 ++-------
 3 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)