Subject: Re: [PATCH] perf: fix when running with TEST_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 14:13:42 +0200

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 01:33:32PM +0200, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
> 
> On Wed, Jun 16 2021, Patrick Steinhardt wrote:
> 
> > When the TEST_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY is defined, then all test data will be
> > written in that directory instead of the default directory located in
> 
> Is the timing of this patch a coincidence, or did you run into this
> related to the other patches related to this variable now,
> i.e. https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
> and related.

Coincidence. In fact, I already sent this patch a few weeks ago as part
of [1]. But given that this patch set turned out to not be an easy sell
and that I didn't yet find the time to work on it again, I decided to
split out this patch and upstream it standalone.

Your remarks all make sense to me, will address them in v2. Thanks!

Patrick

[1]: http://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/