Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge 2022 Registration & Schedule

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 15:15:51 -0400

Hi everybody,

The Git Merge 2022 speakers, schedule, and ticket registration are all
live. The main details are:

  When: September 14th and 15th
  Where: Morgan Manufacturing (401 N Morgan), Chicago, Illinois, USA
  What: Workshops on the 14th, main conference on the 15th

and the website is up at: https://git-merge.com.

The website has links to:

  - Speaker biographies
  - (Tentative) schedule for the main conference day
  - Registration information

Like before, if you are interested in coming to the Contributor's
Summit, more details are in [1].

I encourage you to read [1] as well as [2], but the most important piece
of info is that you should register for the Contributor's Summit
separately, and that that ticket is good for both the Contributor's
Summit and main conference, so no need to register twice.

If you have any questions, please feel free to respond here, or
off-list. I am tremendously excited about this event, and I can't wait
to see everybody in Chicago soon!

Thanks,
Taylor

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/