Subject: [PATCH 0/1] ref: add object check for regular ref

From: shejialuo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2024 21:40:47 +0800

Hi All:

When I implement the code for packed ref content checks, I somehow
notice that I ignore checks for the object. In the first glance, I think
I could make this patch in the first of my packed ref content check
series. However, this is not a good idea which may cause the reviewers
more overhead.

And this patch aims at checking whether the object exists and whether
the type of the object is correct.

Thanks,
Jialuo

shejialuo (1):
  ref: add object check for regular ref

 refs/files-backend.c     | 50 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 t/t0602-reffiles-fsck.sh | 55 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 95 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.47.1