Subject: Re: [Outreachy] Blog: Introducing myself as an intern working to convert unit test to use clar

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2024 08:22:55 +0100

On Fri, Dec 20, 2024 at 11:37:23AM +0100, Seyi Chamber wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> 
> I just published a new blog post on unit test scripts I've selected
> and prioritized for initial conversion to clar. I would love for you
> to check it out and share your opinion!
> 
> Find the link here:
> https://seyi-kuforiji-902b48.gitlab.io/posts/week-2-prioritizing-test-scripts

Thanks for the blog post! The initial selection looks reasonable to me.
I was wondering whether it would make sense to evict "t-reftable-tree.c"
out of the first batch and then handle all reftable-related tests in a
single patch series. But we've got 9 of those, some of which are quite
complex, so that patch series would become quite large overall. So I
guess it's sensible to distribute the conversion of the reftable tests
across different patch series.

Patrick