Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/10] some zlib inflating bug fixes

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 19:38:40 -0500

On Tue, Feb 25, 2025 at 01:25:18AM -0500, Jeff King wrote:
>  git-zlib.c          | 27 +++++++++++++----------
>  object-file.c       | 48 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
>  t/t1006-cat-file.sh | 53 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  3 files changed, 92 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

Thanks for putting these together and sending them out. I didn't have a
ton to add throughout since you and I wrote patches 4 and 5 together,
but I re-read things to make sure that everything still seemed sane a
week or two out.

The remainder of the series looks good to me too, though I am not in
love with the final patch. Like I mentioned in my response there, I
think it's pretty subjective, but I would be OK to see the first nine
patches queued and the last one dropped. OTOH, I wouldn't be upset to
see it included either.

Thanks again for working on this :-).

Thanks,
Taylor