Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH v3 1/1] unit tests: Add a project plan document

From: Josh Steadmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:33:36 -0700

On 2023.06.29 13:48, Josh Steadmon wrote:
> On 2023.06.29 12:42, Linus Arver wrote:
> > I can think of some other metrics to add to the comparison, namely:
> > 
> >     1. Age (how old is the framework)
> >     2. Size in KLOC (thousands of lines of code)
> >     3. Adoption rate (which notable C projects already use this framework?)
> >     4. Project health (how active are its developers?)
> > 
> > I think for 3 and 4, we could probably mine some data out of GitHub
> > itself.
> 
> Interesting, I'll see about adding some of these.

For now, I'm going to exclude Age (because all else being equal, it's
not clear to me why we would prefer and older or younger project) and
Project Health (because it's not clear how to begin to measure this). If
you have further thoughts that could clarify, I'd be happy to
reconsider.

Thanks!