Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] bulk-checkin: only support blobs in index_bulk_checkin

From: Oswald Buddenhagen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 11:39:58 +0200

just language nits on the commit message:

On Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 10:58:43AM -0500, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
>Not supporting commits, tags, or trees has no downside as it is not
>currently supported now, and commits, tags, and trees being smaller by
>design do not have the problem that the problem that index_bulk_checkin
				     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
				     duplicated!

>was built to solve.

>A version of index_bulk_checkin that supports more than just blobs when
>computing both the SHA-1 and the SHA-256 of every object added would
>need a different, and more expensive structure.  The structure is more
>expensive because it would be required to temporarily buffering the
							     ^^^
							no 'ing' here.

>equivalent object the compatibility hash needs to be computed over.

>A temporary object is needed, because before a hash over an object can
>computed it's
>
"be computed, its"

>object header needs to be computed.  One of the members of

regards