Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] ci: reorder definitions for grouping functions

From: Oswald Buddenhagen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 10:26:07 +0200

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 10:00:03AM +0200, Patrick Steinhardt wrote:
> [...]
>_not_ being GitLab Actions, where we define the non-stub logic in the
>
you meant GitHub here.

>else branch.
>
>Reorder the definitions such that we explicitly handle GitHub Actions.
>
i'd say something like "the conditional branches". imo that makes it 
clearer that you're actually talking about code, not some markup or 
whatever.
for that matter, this is my overall impression of the commit message - 
it seems way too detached from the near-trivial fact that you're just 
slightly adjusting the code structure to make it easier to implement a 
cascade (aka a switch).

regards