Subject: Re: Git bug report CDPATH completion

From: "brian m. carlson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 21:35:56 +0000

On 2024-03-11 at 14:24:24, Philemon GIRAUD wrote:
> Thank you for filling out a Git bug report!
> Please answer the following questions to help us understand your issue.

Hey,

> What did you do before the bug happened? (Steps to reproduce your issue)
> This bug is about the "git bash" that comes with git for windows
> I added "export CDPATH=.:/c/some/path" to my .bashrc
> 
> What did you expect to happen? (Expected behavior)
> Given that the folder "/c/some/path/myfolder" exists,
> I expected to type (from any directory) "cd myf<TAB>" add that the autocomplete would complete to "cd myfolder"

This mailing list is for the Git project, which deals only with source
distributions of Git and doesn't distribute any associated software
(outside of contrib), such as bash.  You're reporting a problem with Git
for Windows, which should be reported to
https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/issues/.  Do be sure to search
first in case this has already been reported.
-- 
brian m. carlson (he/him or they/them)
Toronto, Ontario, CA