Subject: Re: Git mirror at gitlab

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:04:38 +0100

On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 11:08:34AM +0100, Christian Couder wrote:
> (Sorry for initially sending this privately to Patrick.)
> 
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 10:41 AM Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> wrote:
[snip]
> > I'd personally rather go with the latter, mostly because it matches our
> > git-scm.com domain. I also like it better than the current git-vcs/git
> > because of that.
> >
> > So Chris, would you mind adding me (@pks-t, my non-GitLab handle) as an
> > additional owner of that group?
> 
> Done.

Thanks! I've set up the repository at https://gitlab.com/git-scm/git
now. I'm coordinating internally to get it signed up for the Open Source
program that we have at GitLab for CI and mirroring functionality.

For any of the stakeholders in the Git project, please feel free to
shoot me a message with your GitLab handle so that I can add you to the
group/project.

Patrick