Subject: Re: [GSoC][PATCH v13 00/10] ref consistency check infra setup

From: shejialuo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 00:29:39 +0800

> I've got a bunch of comments, mostly because I've been out for quite a
> while and thus didn't follow the progression of this series. But don't
> let yourself be discouraged by the volume, I quite like the shape of
> this patch series and think that it is very close to what we actually
> want to have.
> 
> I'd say that this series is likely to become ready soonish.
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Patrick

That's OK, Patrick. It's important for me to receive reviews thus we can
make this series better. And I will wait for the advice from the Junio
about the design of the "fsck_error" here. If Junio were satisfied with
this design. I will clean the code and submit a new version until
everything is OK.

Thanks,
Jialuo