Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/21] Memory leak fixes (pt.9)

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 17:30:36 -0400

On Fri, Oct 11, 2024 at 07:32:04AM +0200, Patrick Steinhardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here's another round of memory leak fixes. With this series we're down
> to 10 test suites which are failing with the leak sanitizer. There are
> two patch series in flight [1][2] that fix three more test suites, so in
> total we're down to 7 test suites that we'll still have to fix up. So:
> we're almost done!

I was just looking through Toon's responses lower down in the thread,
and realized that I never picked this one up.

I think that makes sense... since this came on 11 October, which is when
Junio signed off for vacation. I think that we each assumed that the
other would (or had) pick it up.

In any case, this is now in my tree as 'ps/leakfixes-part-9'. Sorry for
the wait.

Thanks,
Taylor