Subject: [PATCH 0/5] enhance "string_list" code and test

From: shejialuo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 22:53:15 +0800

Hi all:

During I study and learn the Git source code, I have found something
which could be improved for "string_list".

And this patch mainly enhances the "string_list" code and test.

    1. For code, I mainly fix sign compare warnings.
    2. For test, I move the shell script to clar based unit test.

Thanks,
Jialuo

shejialuo (5):
  string-list: fix sign compare warnings
  u-string-list: move "test_split" into "u-string-list.c"
  u-string-list: move "test_split_in_place" to "u-string-list.c"
  u-string-list: move "filter string" test to "u-string-list.c"
  u-string-list: move "remove duplicates" test to "u-string-list.c"

 Makefile                     |   1 +
 string-list.c                |  30 ++---
 t/helper/test-string-list.c  |  96 --------------
 t/meson.build                |   2 +-
 t/t0063-string-list.sh       | 142 ---------------------
 t/unit-tests/u-string-list.c | 238 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 253 insertions(+), 256 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100755 t/t0063-string-list.sh
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-string-list.c

-- 
2.49.0