Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge 2025 CFP deadline extended

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2025 22:20:33 -0400

Hi,

In [1], the dates and deadlines for Git Merge 2025 were announced, and
the option to attend remotely was added in [2].

The deadline for submitting proposals to speak at Git Merge 2025 was
originally set for May 13, 2025 (which was view-able from the Sessionize
website, but I neglected to mention in my announcement).

**The deadline has been extended to May 20, 2025 at 11:59 PM (UTC-7).**

A couple of notes on why the deadline was extended. The primary reason
is to accommodate folks who weren't planning on attending in-person,
but are now planning on attending remotely. If that's you, this should
give you a little more time on-par with in-person speakers to prepare a
submission.

If that isn't you (and you were planning on speaking), then this gives
folks a little more time to submit if they either haven't gotten around
to it yet, or weren't aware of the deadline in the first place.

If you have any questions about the talk submission process, or about
Git Merge in general, please feel free to reach out to me on- or
off-list. See you at Git Merge!

Thanks,
Taylor

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/