Subject: Re: [GSoC PATCH v2 0/2] MyFirstObjectWalk: update with struct repository and meson

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2025 08:08:35 +0200

On Mon, Jun 02, 2025 at 05:50:19PM -0300, Lucas Seiki Oshiro wrote:
> Hi!
> 
> This v2:
> 
> - Applies the suggestions from Karthik to the commit messages and the
>   documentation content;
> 
> - Makes it more clear where to place the new Meson, as pointed by Patrick.
> 
> Thanks!

It would be great if you could include the range-diff for future patch
series. You can either generate it via git-format-patch(1), or use a
tool like b4 that automates a lot of this for you. This would help
reviewers to see what exactly has changed.

In any case, this version looks good to me. Thanks!

Patrick