Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Contributor's Summit updates

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2025 17:03:57 -0400

Hi again,

Following up on my earlier announcements[1, 2], I have some more details
for the Contributor Summit at Git Merge this year:

  When:  September 30th, 11am-4pm(ish) PDT (UTC-7)
  Where: GitHub HQ, 88 Colin P Kelly Jr St, San Francisco, CA 94107
  What:  Contributor's Summit
  Who:   Git contributors (more below)

If you haven't yet registered for the Contributor's Summit (whether or
not you are planning on attending in person), you can do so using the
following link:

    https://git-merge-2025.eventbrite.com/

In order to grab tickets for the Contributor's Summit, **you'll have to
enter in the special code "git-20-25" to expose that as an add-on**.

As a reminder: the Contributor's Summit is intended only for Git
contributors or people working on projects or related tools in the Git
ecosystem. If you're not sure whether or not that includes you, please
feel free to ask :-).

We're using a large conference room on the first floor of GitHub's
offices for the Contributor's Summit, and will have large speakers and
screens for remote attendees, as well as many microphones for in-person
folks. For folks participating remotely, we'll send out a Zoom link a
day or two before the main event.

As before, the main conference schedule and agenda are available at the
usual location:

    https://git-merge.com

, and I look forward to seeing many of you there, either in-person or
virtually! :-)

Thanks,
Taylor

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/