Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Contributor's Summit updates

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2025 17:16:28 -0400

On Thu, Aug 28, 2025 at 05:03:57PM -0400, Taylor Blau wrote:
> If you haven't yet registered for the Contributor's Summit (whether or
> not you are planning on attending in person), you can do so using the
> following link:
>
>     https://git-merge-2025.eventbrite.com/
>
> In order to grab tickets for the Contributor's Summit, **you'll have to
> enter in the special code "git-20-25" to expose that as an add-on**.

Oops, small correction.

In keeping with what we've done in the past to make the main conference
free for those attending the Contributor's Summit, we're going to do
things slightly differently

 - If you are interested in attending the Contributor's Summit, please
   e-mail me off-list to request a code which will get you access to
   the Contributor's Summit and the main conference for free.

 - If you have already registered for the Contributor's Summit but paid
   for a ticket to the main conference, please also e-mail me off-list
   and I can refund you for the value of the main conference ticket.

As a result, the "git-20-25" code will no longer do anything ;-).

Thanks,
Taylor