Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Contributor's Summit updates

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2025 13:47:30 -0400

On Thu, Aug 28, 2025 at 05:16:28PM -0400, Taylor Blau wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2025 at 05:03:57PM -0400, Taylor Blau wrote:
> > If you haven't yet registered for the Contributor's Summit (whether or
> > not you are planning on attending in person), you can do so using the
> > following link:
> >
> >     https://git-merge-2025.eventbrite.com/
> >
> > In order to grab tickets for the Contributor's Summit, **you'll have to
> > enter in the special code "git-20-25" to expose that as an add-on**.

Another small update: if you have topic(s) that you would like to either
present on or discuss, please **e-mail me off-list for a link to a
spreadsheet to collect a list of topics**.

In the past we've voted on these things ahead of the Contributor's
Summit, but I don't think this was very effective since it was hard to
know when to stop accepting topics and when to start voting on them. I
figure that this year we can try something new and vote on topics to
discuss at the start of the Contributor's Summit, and then organize our
day around that.

If others have suggestions for how to run the day, please feel free to
let me know either here or off-list.

Thanks,
Taylor