Subject: Re: [PATCH v11 00/12] fsmonitor: implement filesystem change listener for Linux

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2026 08:37:48 +0100

On Thu, Mar 05, 2026 at 06:55:00AM +0000, Paul Tarjan via GitGitGadget wrote:
> Changes since v10:
> 
>  * Reverted pre_exec_cb callback back to simple close_fd_above_stderr flag
>    per Junio's clarification (same as v8)

One ask from my side: I would welcome it if you slowed down a bit with
sending out new versions. Sending three different versions within a
couple hours without any reviews in between makes me pause, as I have no
idea whether the current version is good to be reviewed or whether I
should expect another 5 rerolls.

So please take a bit more time to work feedback into your patch series
before sending out the next version. It's totally fine to wait a couple
days between iterations.

Also, could you please clarify whether the patch series has been written
by AI and if so, which parts of it are?

Thanks!

Patrick