Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 0/3] http: add support for HTTP 429 rate limit retries

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2026 23:31:45 -0400

On Tue, Mar 17, 2026 at 01:00:32PM +0000, Vaidas Pilkauskas via GitGitGadget wrote:
> Changes since v5:
>
>  * drop show_http_message_fatal() preparation patch
>  * drop fwrite_headers, restore fwrite_wwwauth
>  * move CURLINFO_RETRY_AFTER from finish_active_slot to http_request
>  * move retry_after=-1 init from run_one_slot to http_request
>  * replace retry_after_out param with http_get_options field
>  * fix loop counter: separate REAUTH and RATE_LIMITED counters
>  * fix racy -lt 2 timing bounds in tests

Thanks, this round looks good to me. The main things that I noted from
the review on v5 was to drop the old 3/4, and a handful of suggestions
on the final patch, all of which look to have been addressed.

The first two patches being unchanged, this round looks good to me.
Thanks for working on this, Vaidas!

Thanks,
Taylor