Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Tickets available for Git Merge 2026

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 18:17:10 -0400

Tickets are now on sale for Git Merge 2026!

To purchase tickets, you can visit the conference website at:

    https://git-merge.com

Tickets are available for $99 USD, with an option to attend the JJ day
exclusively ($49 USD) or in conjunction with the main conference ($129
USD).

If you are a Git or JJ contributor, please e-mail me off-list for a
discount code that will allow you to attend for free. For Git
contributors specifically, this option will also allow you to register
for the Contributor's Summit, held on the 18th. If you aren't sure if
you qualify, please reach out and ask!

Purchase of a ticket (excluding the "JJ day only" option) grants you
access to both days of the main conference, including food/drinks/beer,
as well as the after-party.

As a reminder[1], the details for the main event are as follows:

    When: September 17-18th, 2026
    Where: Suspenso, Lisbon, Portugal (https://suspenso.pt/)
    What: Talks on the 17th, everything else on the 18th

(The JJ day will be held on September 16th, 2026, at the same location.)

The call for proposals (CFP) is now open, and we're using the same CFP
submission form for both JJ-specific and Git Merge talks.

The CFP submission form can be found at:

    https://bit.ly/git-merge-2026-cfp

, and will be available until the CFP closes on June 30th. At that
point, we'll go through the talk submissions and notify prospective
speakers of the outcome.

As before, if you would like financial assistance with travel costs,
please reach out to the Git PLC at <[email-masked]>. We will
accept requests until May 15, 2026, and will inform applicants of the
outcome shortly thereafter.

See you in Lisbon!

Thanks,
Scott Chacon (GitButler)
Taylor Blau (GitHub)

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/