Subject: Re: [PATCH] docs: fix typos and grammar

From: Weijie Yuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2026 13:58:46 +0800

On Tue, Jun 02, 2026 at 07:23:10AM +0900, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Sorry, I lost track.

You are welcome!

> How does this patch relate to the large patch from Andrew that you
> reviewed earlier?  Is this meant to replace it, or is it an
> independent effort that may or may not overlap what is fixed by the
> other patch?  Something else?

My patch is an addition to Andrew's patch.

I think it's better to keep these "boring" typos thing in a thread,
rather than in a new thread, so I replied in this thread, as it would
be better to avoid cluttering the mailing list archive pages and leave
them as much as possible for genuine technical discussions ;-).

Before Andrew said he was preparing for his v2, I was planning to sort
Andrew's patch out and make it more logical or perhaps split it into
several individual patches. But since Andrew replied he's going to do
his v2, I won't take credit for his work, of course.

> Thanks.  All the changes in _this_ patch looked sensible to me (and
> to my agent as well ;-).

Thank you! Looking forward to making "real" contributions one day :)