Subject: [PATCH 1/1] README: adjust for final Azure Pipeline ID

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 06:49:23 -0800 (PST)

From: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>

During the six months of development of the Azure Pipelines support, the
patches went through quite a few iterations of changes, and to test
those iterations, a temporary build definition was used.

In the meantime, Azure Pipelines support made it to `master`, and we now
have a regular Azure Pipeline, installed via the common GitHub App
workflow. This new pipeline has a different name (git.git instead of
test-git.git), and a new ID (11 instead of 2).

Let's adjust the badge in our README to reflect that final shape of the
Azure Pipeline.

Signed-off-by: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>
---
 README.md | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
index 764c480c66..88f126184c 100644
--- a/README.md
+++ b/README.md
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-[![Build Status](https://dev.azure.com/git/git/_apis/build/status/test-git.git)](https://dev.azure.com/git/git/_build/latest?definitionId=2)
+[![Build Status](https://dev.azure.com/git/git/_apis/build/status/git.git)](https://dev.azure.com/git/git/_build/latest?definitionId=11)
 
 Git - fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
 =========================================================
-- 
gitgitgadget