Subject: [PATCH v4 02/15] reftable: add LICENSE

From: "Han-Wen Nienhuys via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 14:00:16 +0000

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys <[email-masked]>

TODO: relicense?

Signed-off-by: Han-Wen Nienhuys <[email-masked]>
---
 reftable/LICENSE | 31 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 31 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 reftable/LICENSE

diff --git a/reftable/LICENSE b/reftable/LICENSE
new file mode 100644
index 00000000000..402e0f9356b
--- /dev/null
+++ b/reftable/LICENSE
@@ -0,0 +1,31 @@
+BSD License
+
+Copyright (c) 2020, Google LLC
+All rights reserved.
+
+Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
+modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
+met:
+
+* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
+this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
+
+* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
+notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
+documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
+
+* Neither the name of Google LLC nor the names of its contributors may
+be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
+without specific prior written permission.
+
+THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS
+"AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
+LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR
+A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT
+OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
+SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
+LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
+DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
+THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
+(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
+OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
-- 
gitgitgadget