Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Enhance TkCVS interoperability

From: Damien Diederen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 23:48:39 +0100

This series was developed to improve interoperability between
git-cvsserver and TkCVS, a CVS client that is fairly popular at least
in some corporate environments.

Patches 1-6 are "obvious" improvements, implementing missing features
or fixing incorrect behaviour.  7 is more questionable, but likely to
result in more intelligible log output in a majority of cases.

Bear in mind that my perl-fu is not very high when reviewing this
series; suggestions are more than welcome!

        Damien

Damien Diederen (7):
  cvsserver: Respond to the 'editors' command.
  cvsserver: Only print the file part of filename in status header.
  cvsserver: Do not include status output for subdirectories if -l is
    passed.
  cvsserver: Add a few tests for 'status' command.
  cvsserver: Implemented update -p (print to stdout)
  cvsserver: Added test for update -p
  cvsserver: Use the user part of the email in log and annotate results

 git-cvsserver.perl              |   67 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 t/t9400-git-cvsserver-server.sh |   50 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)