Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] Enhance TkCVS interoperability

From: Damien Diederen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:17:03 +0100

This series was developed to improve interoperability between
git-cvsserver and TkCVS, a CVS client that is fairly popular at least
in some corporate environments.

This revised version incorporates suggestions from Frank Lichtenheld
and Rafael Garcia-Suarez, plus a small internal documentation update.
I have no outstanding changes planned for the near future.  Junio,
this can go in as far as I am concerned.

        Damien

Damien Diederen (7):
  cvsserver: Respond to the 'editors' and 'watchers' commands
  cvsserver: Only print the file part of the filename in status header
  cvsserver: Do not include status output for subdirectories if -l is
    passed
  cvsserver: Add a few tests for 'status' command
  cvsserver: Implement update -p (print to stdout)
  cvsserver: Add test for update -p
  cvsserver: Use the user part of the email in log and annotate results

 git-cvsserver.perl              |   78 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 t/t9400-git-cvsserver-server.sh |   50 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)