Subject: [PATCH 0/2] jc/merge-theirs, rebased on top of mv/merge-in-c

From: Miklos Vajna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:45:26 +0200

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:15:35AM -0700, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Currently tip of 'pu' is broken and does not pass tests, as j6t/mingw
> has interaction with dr/ceiling and jc/merge-theirs has interaction
> with mv/merge-in-c.

Here is jc/merge-theirs, on top of mv/merge-in-c. Now all tests pass
here if I merge both to master.

To avoid unnecessary traffic, I do not send e0aafb4 ([PATCH 1/2]
git-merge-file --ours, --theirs"), as that is unchanged.

Junio C Hamano (2):
  git-merge-file --ours, --theirs
  git-merge-recursive-{ours,theirs}

 Documentation/git-merge-file.txt |   12 +++++++-
 Makefile                         |    3 ++
 builtin-merge-file.c             |   10 +++++-
 builtin-merge-recursive.c        |   37 ++++++++++++++++++++++---
 builtin-merge.c                  |    2 +
 git.c                            |    2 +
 ll-merge.c                       |   24 ++++++++++------
 ll-merge.h                       |    4 ++-
 t/t6034-merge-ours-theirs.sh     |   56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 xdiff/xdiff.h                    |    8 +++++-
 xdiff/xmerge.c                   |   24 +++++++++++-----
 11 files changed, 155 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t6034-merge-ours-theirs.sh