Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Allow custom merge strategies, take 2

From: Miklos Vajna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:21:04 +0200

Hi,

This is just a resend of my series, on top of Dscho's "Avoid chdir() in
list_commands_in_dir()" (f5d600e), including the suggestions I received
from Jonathan Nieder and Dscho.

Miklos Vajna (6):
  builtin-help: make is_git_command() usable outside builtin-help
  builtin-help: make list_commands() a bit more generic
  builtin-help: make it possible to exclude some commands in
    list_commands()
  builtin-merge: allow using a custom strategy
  builtin-merge: avoid non-strategy git-merge commands in error message
  Add a new test for using a custom merge strategy

 Makefile                |    1 +
 builtin-merge.c         |   32 +++++++++++++++++++++------
 help.c                  |   55 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
 help.h                  |   19 ++++++++++++++++
 t/t7606-merge-custom.sh |   45 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 118 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 help.h
 create mode 100755 t/t7606-merge-custom.sh