Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Allow custom merge strategies, take 3

From: Miklos Vajna <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:24:58 +0200

Hi,

Changes from 'take 2':

- the testcase now makes sure the trees are the same for 'theirs' as
  well.

- patch 4 and 5 are squashed so there is no compile error after applying
  only some of the patches. (or when bisecting)

- using FLEX_ARRAY in help.h

- the first two patches are unchanged

Miklos Vajna (5):
  builtin-help: make is_git_command() usable outside builtin-help
  builtin-help: make list_commands() a bit more generic
  builtin-help: make it possible to exclude some commands in
    list_commands()
  builtin-merge: allow using a custom strategy
  Add a new test for using a custom merge strategy

 Makefile                |    1 +
 builtin-merge.c         |   32 ++++++++++++++++++++-----
 help.c                  |   57 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
 help.h                  |   19 +++++++++++++++
 t/t7606-merge-custom.sh |   46 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 120 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 help.h
 create mode 100755 t/t7606-merge-custom.sh